Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
plug

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

plug

Ok ladies am a lil freaked out. I think I lost my plug! Am almost 30 weeks. It was clear and like snot. Any one else lose theirs yet
I hear you can lose it and it will rebuild.. I think as long as there was no blood or it wasn't pink you should be good. If you start feeling contractions I would call your doctor.
I had the same thing last week and I'm 29 wks now. I asked my doctor about it and he checked me but no changes...said its normal to lose it a little at a time and also for your discharge to change in the last trimester. As Aliciaw said go in if there's blood or contractions, mention to your doc next visit. And smile....we're going to meet our lil ones in around 10 wks!!!