Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
tired?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tired?

Is any one else feeling extremly tired now? I am 32 weeks.
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's not just you, I'm extremely tired and feel like I am going to bust any time now.
Blank
yes i sleep way more now! and ill be up and about for a while but i get sooo tired and sleeepy!
Blank
1374102_tn?1363013079
Glad it's not just me, I was doing good up until a couple weeks ago and now in the middle of my day I feel like I could just pass out at my desk while working lol!
Blank
I'm 30 weeks and am so exhausted I sleep like 12-15 hours a night counting when I get up and pee but still I sleep until like 1pm every day!
Blank
I'm so tired i could just sleep the whole day.
Blank
Sleeping is one of the best things you can do during the last trimester. You are gonna Need all the rest you can get. So sleep it up ladies I know I do every chance I get.
Blank
4355170_tn?1365797879
I'm 32 weeks and I am tired but my problem is I can't get comfy! I was even more tired than I am now, but when I got my glucose test done the doctors found out I had really low iron so I had to start takin iron pills
Blank
3175359_tn?1348078633
32.5 wks and I am so tired thanks to some insomnia and that I can't get comfy.  I'm up 3-4 times a night to pee and that last time is usually what does me in.  It's usually close enough to the morning that I guess my body flips a switch and starts to wake up for the day.  I feel awake, I feel hungry, and baby boy starts dancing all over!  So I can't fall back asleep.

I am also finding it harder and harder to get comfy.  I have a pillow on either side of me, and I snuggle in the middle so that I have support for my legs, knees, and back but it's like every little thing makes it hard for me to relax -- my head pillow feels too high/hard...I feel like my PJs are all bunched, I'm hot, I'm cold.  And then just when I overcome the insomnia and the comfort BAM my alarm goes off for work and I feel like a zombie.

Sigh...
Blank
I'm tired a lot even though I sleep amazing lol I'm so happy I don't ever have problems sleeping. Through the night I have to switch sides with my pillow or pee but I still sleep amazing!
I'm 35 weeks :)
Blank
1374102_tn?1363013079
I am the same way! I sleep amazing but yet find myself still exhausted!
Blank
Omg KJ881 we have the same problem im 35wks& my baby does the same thing but when i have hot flashes i sleep with the fan on it kinda helps me go back to sleep after i been awaken from makin a pee run & fighting wit my boyfriend about the room being so cold lol i think the more closer we get to our due date,we get very tired
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...