torn
So this is my third and final pregnancy and we find out in 6 days if its a boy or girl. I haven't told anyone in my family or friends this but I really want a girl. I want my hubby to have one of each (I have a daughter from a previous marriage) like I do. I want to dress up a baby again. My hubbys fam is mostly boys...but I am praying for a girl. I feel guilty for hoping for one over the other...and thats the reason I'm finding out asap...so I don't build my hopes up for 9mos. Am I a horrible person? Are there other June mommies hoping more for one? I know I will love whatever I have and ultimately I just want a healthy happy baby...but I'd so love to buy some dresses...
I just found out yesterday that we are having a girl. This will make three girls for us and I cried. I had high hopes for a lil boy. But god has a plan for all of all of us. It will all work out
Will u try again for a boy?
I know how you feel I have a 2 year old son so I wanted a little girl this go round and when we went to the gender scan and they told me it was a girl I think I about fell off thr table from excitement. I know that if it were a boy it would have taken some time for me to get used to it. And it seems like both my family and husband's family are male dominant so I for sure thought it was going to be a girl but deep down I knew it would be a girl.
This is our first. We both wanted a boy first, but we're having a girl. I'm willing to try again in a few years. I told him if we have two girls, I'm not trying for a boy. I only want one girl, so two will definitely be the stopping point. We were disappointed when we found out, but we're adjusting.
Had my 20 week scan today...girl!! Im excited...so excited!! Congrats to you all ladies and thanks for reminding me I'm human and no matter what happens it will b ok.
Aww I am glad to hear that you're having a girl! I am so excited to shop for a girl finally myself. Hubby and I went out last night and finally bought a few outfits.