water birth
Is anyone thinking or has done a water birth?
This is my first baby, but it seems much more relaxing and things like that
I researched it and a lot of people said they loved it not one person had a complaint!
So what are your thoughts on it!
Im actually due July 2nd but periodically check this page and I asked the same ? My 1st delivery was induced and I had an epidural. This time I've been thinking of a water birth too. For reasons of it being less stressful for baby and mom plus the added bonus of less chance of tearing :)
I'm due June 3rd!
And yeah there's a lot of positive and I haven't found any negitive to it!
It supposed to be a better adjustment for the baby being born into water instead of cold air.
I just don't know if my dr would be okay with it lol
With my midwives I have discussed a water birth and there are tons of benefits. My personal problem with it is being in a tub of water with the other things that come out with baby. Personally it seems a lil gross to me. But that is the only negative.
They empty the water and refill it lol
I am having my 3rd baby due 30th June. I am having a water birth all being well. The midwife said they are the most natural of deliveries because the midwife doesn't get involved doesn't touch you. Which sounds amazing to me because i wanted a home birth but refused so i feel at least i am getting the next best thing.