Pregnancy: June 2013 Babies Community
weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2013.

weight

I was overweight before my pregnacy and around the time I got pregnant I started loosing weight. I now weight less than before I got pregnant. But I definately have a baby bump. Is the weight loose a bad thing?
I had the same problem.When I talked to my ob.She said that its normal for the First Trimester.But once you begin your Second Trimester you should gain weight not lose weight. You should really talk to your Ob.Make sure you eat healthy foods with Calories.Eat lots of Meats.! Make sure you have a snack every 1-2 hrs.And don't skip any meals.Your baby will take all of your vitamins and body fat to survive which could be bad on your body.So good Luck.
Thanks. I try to eat good and healthy but some days I just don't want to eat anything and others all I want is junk food and sweets. I also had tons of morning sickness which is only just now easing up
Hi on another note. lol. My dietician told me that if my weight starts to decrease (which it has a little) its okay due to the morning sickness and diet change. As long as you're eating enough for that baby!
I have had the same problem and gave lost 6lbs since being pregnant- i had my 16week appt yesterday and my midwife said as long as im eating healthy and regular meals then both me and baby will b fine- i have also been put off food due t sickness but she said i must eat regularly even if its in small amount ie an apple- hope that helps