Alexander Landon is Here!!!
My little man finally arrived! After being sent home yesterday at 7 am, because I was still only 3 cm, I labored at home for as long as possible.  I went back at 2 pm and was already 8 cm and in tremendous pain.  By the time they got me fluids and gave me my epidural (water broke in the process), I was already 10 cm.  Pushing did not go well.  He is a big baby with an extra big head, so every time I tried to push, it dropped his heart rate.  In the end, I had to have a c section.  He was born at 6:40 pm, and is 8 pounds and 14 ounces and 21 inches.  He had Apgars of 9 and 9, and he is doing great with breastfeeding.  I love my little man, and I am so happy to finally meet him.  He is so observant and calm.  I could not be any happier if I tried!!  Good luck to everyone else!
Did we give birth on same day??!! Xx
I was the 28th.  You were the 29th, right?  I just took a while to post, because I took longer in recovery.  Lost between 1.5 and 1.75 liters of blood versus the 1 liter that is normal.  Also ended up with a fever from some unknown infection.  It's been a fun time in the hospital.
Gosh hope your okey I was up and walking within a few hours but been put on high blood pressure tablets and got midwives coming to  my house each week to check on me xx
Starting to do better.  I still have shortness of breath and severe headaches from very low iron and horrible edema (swelling in my legs and feet) from the extra fluids they gave me.  My incision site is perfect and doesn't hurt at all.  Glad things are going well for you.  :)