FINALLY!!!
Baby Harrison (Harri) Christopher Michael Debbage was was born at 10:58pm on July 1st. I had a stretch and sweep the 30th, and had some spotting. Yesterday morning i lost my plug, and after a long walk too i had alot of bleeding, made my way to the hospital to be checked and it was taking soooo long to be seen, i started asking for gas and air and they refused to let me have anything before i was checked by a doctor, i finally started screaming and 'mooing' as i did with my last, my mum ran out saying "shes pushing, ive bad four and been in with three other deliveries i know the pushing sound" i went to the hospital around 6:30pmish and that was without contractions they started around 7:30ish and he was here just before 11pm. Super fast delivery for baby number two. But hes perfect. Being exactly a week overdue he weighed in at 8lbs 5oz. Hes beyond perfect and he has one hell of a proud big brother too.
congrats! I'm somehow STILL waiting so I will be induced tomorrow morning & hopefully have my baby by tomorrow night.
So happy for you!  Congrats!!!
Congrats sweetie! So happy for you. I know you were super impatient for his arrival. :) good job
Thanks hun. Hes a week old already! Its scary how fast that time went.