Circumcision
So we had our little man circumcised and i am noticing now it appears some of the skin has reattached! He is 2 months old!   Has anyone had this happen?  I will be talking to his doctor next week but i wondered if anyone else went through the same thing!  
Reattached is kind of a funny word to use, is sets up a visual image of something that was left hanging around and is now reconnected.  But they could not have done this with his foreskin.  Do you mean there seems to be some kind of pucker or unusual connection of where some of the skin was cut to another place where it was cut?
Also, have you looked online for pictures of what a baby's penis is supposed to look like when healing from a circumcision?
I have looked it up.  They call it a skin bridge. So the edge of the skin which was cut off healed to the glans (tip). It can cause painful erections.   I just wondered if anyone elses boy had this happen and if it required a second surgical procedure.
I'm sorry about Ur lil boy. I've had 2 boys and that never happened to them or any of my nephews. U should call the pediatrician ASAP maybe they can do something soon. FYI even lil boys/babies can have erections.
Yes it happened to my son I noticed about 2 weeks ago still waiting to the see doctor. This looks like an older post... What did your doctor say?