37 weeks with my first!
Hey ladies, I am 37 weeks today with my first!! and I'm having stabbing like pains in my belly, like on the right side of my navel. And feel wetness and when I go to the bathroom there's a little liquid in my undies.can you tell me what's happening please!
You should call your ob and let them know what your feeling it might be your mucous plug or your water broke.. the pains could be baby barely has any room and you feel the kicks and punches way more than before. I'm 37 weeks too with my first and I ask and call my ob and hospital for anything and everything. I also look things up online and read pregnancy books. I've bought one and sometimes go to the book store to read different ones they can be pretty expensive. I've learned a lot through the books and often know what's going on before I talk to my doctor she just confirms what I already think I know to give me more piece of mind after all this is my first pregnancy and the first time I'm dealing with all these symptoms. Good luck with everything and congrats on how far along you are and your first baby :D
Thank you for answering me back!! I actually went to the Dr. This morning, I am 1-2 cm dilated.. Congrats & Good luck to you aswel !!
Good to hear everything is normal your just dilating your gonna meet your first baby soon it's so exciting