Baby blues?? Guilty depression?
Hello ladies, i recently posted my birth story wich was very smooth and went well. Im glad my princess is finally here! (: But.....But now tha iw as release from th hospital and im home i have been very upset and find myself crying out of no where! I feel very sad because i was breastfeeding and now i Can't... My nipples are extremely sore and even bled and with csection everything just hurts. So i think that's my sadness and guilt comes from and makes me sad and cry. I feel like a bad mother for wanting to stop bfeeding :'( anybody else feeling sad?
I recently went through the same thing I had my son on the 22nd. I also had a c section and was breastfeeding but I had to stop because I had cuts in my nipples an the bleed an I was in alot of pain from that an the surgery as well. But I knew it wasn't going to help my son or myself if I kept breastfeeding because he wasn't getting enough because I kept pulling him off cause of how bad the pain was..   Don't feel bad you have to do what's best for the both of you an if that's formula there's no shame in that. My daughter was a formula baby my son breastfeed for 9 months before my supply ran out an now my 2nd son only 4 wks an is now on formula. Take care of you an your baby will be happy no matter what you give her