Contractions
I am 39 weeks 5d. I have been having contractions for the past few days. I went to the doctor last Friday & was told then that I was 2cm dilated. Later that same day I had my first bloody show(dark brown and sticky in my panties). I was very happy about it because I'm waiting to meet him. Even now, I am in pain, having contractions that are getting stronger & stronger, and yesterday I am sure that I lost the rest of my mucus plug. I had been losing pieces of it. I am ready! I hadn't called to inform my OB of what's been going on... And my next appt. is on July 1st. I am due this Thurs. Should I just go in and have them take a look... I am feeling these contractions.. FTM
I am due Wednesday and my doctor told me to make sure to time contractions and wait at home until they are 5-7 minutes apart for at least 1 hour. Also, you shouldn't be able to talk through the contraction. Hope this helps.