Mucus plug?
Ladies, please help! I'm 39 weeks 3 days and for 15 hours straight I've been having contractions every 8-10 minutes with very bad  back pain and pressure in my butt. I lost what I think was my mucus plug about an hour ago. It was about 6 inches long. I went to the doctor monday and was 3 cm.dilated, Should I go in to be checked again? With all the pain I'm having!
I'd wait until the contractions are closer to 5 minutes apart- looks like this post is a few days old.  How are you doing now?  Did you end up going in?  
I did go in that night, I started having contractions every 2-5 minutes. But they wasn't making me dilate. So they sent me home unfortunately. But I am 40 weeks today. About to go to the Doctor now and decide what day they will be inducing me. Do you have any opinions on inducing??
I say dont wait more than 1 week after your due date because doctors dont really know how old the placenta is and the placenta is what feeds your baby,im 39+4 and if i dont have my baby by thursday i will be getting induced in a week max,good luck to you