Over due and alittle fustarted
Not really a question but I am 41 weeks today and I've been experiencing pain since 6 am yesterday went to the hospital thought I was in labor and nothing just uncomfortable and tired cuz of these pains cramping down there and lot of pressure and back pain but they sent me home because I wasn't dilating, and if I don't go into labor on my own tonight or tomorrow. They are going to do a C-section on me Monday morning because I had one before with my last pregnancy because it was an emergency one . Just alittle upset about it because if I wanted it like that I would have planned on schedule one for 38 weeks instead of waiting. Hope you guys are doing great.
I feel your pain. That's was me with my second one. But hang in there I had a successful vaginal birth. You sound like you body is preparing and I pray that it will do what it needs to be. Above all be thankful you have a wonderful OB who let you wait to 41 weeks. Today is my due date and I hope something happens soon, my OB is wonderful and I hope to have another successful vaginal birth. All the best!