Backache
I am 18 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and I'm sufferi from lower back pain. It's terrible I can't turn properly in bed. I can feel it while trying to get up. Or when I bend to pick up something. I have a 20 month old son who demands the world of me is there exercises I can do or safe pain meds? Has anyone experienced this will it stop or does it get worse?
Same boat i have a 2 year old and i stand up and do hair all day .. i lay flat on my back put my legs up as if im going to do crunches then lean them to the side and crack my back sometimes.. its works well for me .. i also get in hot shower and sit down and let the water hit my back.. feels amazinggg
Same here. 2 19 month olds and a crazy 3 year old. I usually sit down and rock my hips trying to move my back too.. my midwife said no meds but I haven't the slightest clue on what too do
Akiraanderson2 thanks I'll be giving those a try. Sometimes I feel like if I wasn't also working full time that it will help. The first pregnancy is the simplest because you actually have only you to deal with. I can already anticipate the warm water hitting my back. Thank you
Also try some warm compresses on the back. It helps a little
Hey just checking on you how are you feeling
Hello. You're so sweet thank you! I've been doing well that crack-your-back crunch-style works really well and the warm water. I do it every day.

Also I'm very careful with lifting. I stall my son until I'm sitted so that he climbs on me rather than me bending down to pick him up. At work I only lift light things in a squat manner.

How have you been?