Can taking hydroxyzine 2-3 times a week at 12mg be harmful to my fetus?
I have SEVERE anxiety and panic attacks. It's genetic. I'm 5 weeks pregnant on Lexapro and Hydroxyzine. I'm only taking the hydroxyzine as needed. (3 times a week) at 25mg. Do the benefits outweigh the risk? Please help. I'm a first time mom.I am worried that it will. Wise defects to the baby. But me being under stress can cause even bigger issues.
Please find out from your doctor. Before taking it. Babydust
I was on lexapro and warned by my doctor that it is on the "schedule c" list for use during pregnancy. I believe that means it is possible for it to have negative effects on the pregnancy. I was also on hydroxizine and seroquel. I stopped taking mine over a month ago as we had decided to try for one more baby and I was afraid of the possible effects. I have 3 kids but wasn't on any of these meds before or during those pregnancies. Not only that but seroquel can prevent pregnancy. I'd definitely talk with your Dr's about it ASAP. Best wishes for you and your little one!