First baby and I am worryed and excited
I'm going to be a first-time mom. I am only 4 weeks and I have my first doctor's appointment in November. Does anyone know or can tell me what to expect? Or any questions I should ask?
It's My First Baby Also And If You Are Worried Asks A lot Of Questions It Won't Hurt And If There's Something They Won't Be Able To Do Go Somewhere Else It Won't Hurt For A Second Opinion But Its Still Early Normaly They Will Tell You Too Wait To See If There's Something Inside But You Are Fine You Still Early
The very first doctor visit is usually a "confirmation" visit, to make sure you are really pregnant. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow and just had my first doctor visit today. They took a vaginal ultrasound and checked the baby's heartbeat and made sure my uterus was okay. Be aware, there's a lot of lab work. So if you're bad with needles, eat and drink plenty of water before you go.  Good luck with everything!! :) Pregnancy is wonderful once you get past all the morning sickness. This is my second child btw :)