How do I tell my boss
So I'm 13 weeks today with baby number 2. My last pregnancy I was a server and ended up moving so it was quite easy to tell them the news. However, this time around I am the only employee on a private horse farm and they allow me to bring LO with me. I have no idea how I am going to break the news that I have another on the way or how they are going to react. I have been cleared to continue doing what I have been until 28 weeks, minus the riding as long as everything remains good throughout the pregnancy, but I want to be fair and give them time to find someone else between now and then. I'm just not sure how or when to tell them. I do know that I am running out of time. Help!
I'm sure your worrying over nothing.
Sit down with them and explain and I'm sure they will be over the moon for you, they must love kids letting you take LO to work so they will be happy for they added member.
They will be looking forword to the day baby is hear to tell you how beautiful your new baby is,