Hubby not happy
I just found out that I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. Our first child is 1year 4months. His reaction and behaviour towards me is so cold. He said he's happy but he's acting the total opposite.

I'm 28 years old and I've always told him I didn't want any babies after 30 so we were not using any contraceptives and this is a thrill for me because the due date is the same as our son. He has 2 sons from previous relationships. How do I handle this situation I'm so stressed I thought he'll rejoice with me?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Oh no, I suppose even though he knew it was on the cards it's impossible to tell how you feel until it happens and maybe he realised he wasn't quite ready for another one so it might take a little time?

I'd say be really honest, maybe he feels like he's only recently 'got you back' seeing as your son is still so young?
He may just have mixed feelings that he can't put into words which is why he's insisting he's happy because he doesn't understand himself why he's not?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I understand what you're saying. Perhaps he's in shock that it's happened now. He knows he should be happy that's why he's saying it but he's really not but he hasn't figured out why. I'll give him time...won't push. Just bond with my child and wait it out. Thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: June 2017 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
8364464 tn?1408315992
Blank
Blank
United Kingdom
Blank
pretoria, South Africa