I'm sick of being sick.
Can anyone else give me a pep talk? I've been throwing up for weeks, I'm down almost 20 lbs and I feel like a lazy mom. Am I not alone? Feeling pretty down. I need support.
I was sick for the first 6 months of my pregnancy with my eldest of my children. All I could keep down was milk.. I lost so much weight but I hated moving.. I would roll over and want to go back to sleep. Honestly,I had to force feed myself to have any energy. The good part is that it doesn't last forever..  One day you will get up and feel better.
You're not lazy. You're making a baby and that takes a lot.
Have you asked your doctor about nausea medication? Maybe that will help you!
My first pregnancy I was sick til I was 20 weeks, this pregnancy I was hospitalized. Benadryl and  zofran are the medications they gave me and so far I've been keeping food down