Positive PT
Hi mommies to be, I was wondering how long does it takes to get a positive PT. I'm currently 5 days late and are experiencing pregnancy symptoms  (sore breast, light headed, sensitivity to some smells, increase in appetite (that come and go), an annoying feeling around my navel, etc. I've been pregnant at 21 and didn't find out until around 10 weeks and the test barely showed it but miscarried at 4-5 months. Now, I'm 37 and I've taken 2 test both negative. Doctors appointment next week. I'm scared..
Takes about 3 weeks from the time you had sex.
I figure that. I also have a few people saying it depends on how high the hcg levels are and that they may not be high enough for the PT to pick up. When I got pregnant at 21 it took 4 tests to tell me I was and the fourth barely told me.
Buy an early test. That should pick up low levels
Ok. Is it of any brand? I think the last test I used was a clear blue.
I found out 3 weeks ago and I'm currently 6 weeks as of yesterday. I took a digital one with my first morning urine and that's when I got the most accurate reading and then last week the dr confirmed it. My first test was 3 days after my period was due.