Took a pregnancy test & its positive !
Im around 6 weeks and have not experience much symptoms what about you ladies ? This will be my first pregnancy and really don't know what to expect . Im excited and soon will make my first doctors visit . Any advice on a new mommy to be ?
I had one night with nausea and a cold sweat, then one time feeling winded after climbing the stairs. This is my second time around and I actually recognised those symptoms from last time! No morning sickness for me, thankfully - friends of mine aren't so lucky, I enjoy that fact quietly to myself ;)

There's tons of advice I could give but the big ticket item is YOGA. So good. Relaxing, gets you in touch with your changing body and your baby, great for general health and fitness and of course flexibility for labor and beyond. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Good luck mama, you'll be great :)
Sometimes you get lucky with no symptoms at all! Hopefully this is the case with you. My first pregnancy was so perfect.... I had almost no symptoms at all. I had nausea and tender breasts but zero morning sickness. The only other things I experienced were food aversion in the first trimester & leg cramps toward the end of my 2nd trimester. I'm pregnant with my 2nd and I'm 5 weeks. So far, only mild nausea here and there. Again, hopefully u experience the same. Congrats!
Yes so far I'm not experiencing morning sickness nor nausea . Just breast tenderness . Hopefully my pregnancy will go smoothly , but I don't want to speak so soon :) congratulations to you too !
Congrats! I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I've been experiencing nausea for the past couple days. With my first pregnancy, I didnt get any symptoms until I was 3-4 months pregnant.
I think for eveyones first pregnancy is different , but I suppose since it is my body is barely reacting to it for the first time or anybodys first pregnancy won't experience symptoms rapidly
Just stay calm and positive. Always.