When did you Feeling baby
When did you start to feel baby ?this is baby number 2. From 12 weeks I felt like baby was moving in my belly felt like flutter and has gotten more and more move ment every day but at 14 weeks I can feel baby when I rest my hand on my belly and sometimes  can feel baby move I'm 15 weeks Monday. Am I going crazy ?
This is baby 2 for me as well. I've felt baby moving since around 12 weeks. You know what it feels like so you can feel it sooner the 2nd time around.  
Thank you for your reply it so nice to no you felt it early to
Midwifes where I'm from make me feel like I'm going made.
I get its way to early you won't feel baby yet,
They did say no one at 20-42week gets sleepy when baby moves your crazy so they made me feel like I had lost my marbles lol
I'm on baby number 2 and I'm 14 weeks and I feel my baby move all as well my cousin is pregnant with baby number two she is due around same time and I asked her she said she feels her baby too Iat first I thought it was to soon but I guess it's easier to feel second time around
I also felt baby #2 moving at 12-13 weeks. Despite what everyone else was telling me, everyone is different and you know your body the best.
Thank you for your replies .im glad you ladies are feeling your baby's to early to
I am 15 weeks with number 2 & started to feel a few small movements around 13-14 weeks. With my son he was my 1st, I never felt him move until 17 weeks.
This is my first and i am 13 weeks and can feel the baby here and there. Its like a large gas bubble.
Thank you ladies for your comments makes me feel like I'm not going mad my first I felt from 14 weeks it was like gas and twitches that was there once in the morning once after lunch and dinner then at bed time till I feel to sleep witch didn't take long as it was strangely comforting but was told I was mad when I went for my first appointment at 19 weeks when I found out my first scan was 20 weeks I new when I went for my scan that it was baby all that time as he moved it the same pattern
I'm so sad this is baby number 2 for me and I have yet to feel her move and I'm 15 weeks and 5 days with my son I felt him at 15 weeks .. And its so weird because my son was small and I carried big but now with my daughter she's so big and im carrying small and I still don't feel her.. Maybe she's just lazy
The first time I felt mine was lead down flat on my bed and just held both my hands on my belly do it on more of an empty tummy and that's how I felt baby for the first time.
I also noticed when baby moved closet to my hand I could feel a lump under my hand just before I felt baby and I felt baby move just after.
I'm was small with my son I only showed a month befor I gave both to him this Time I'm 16 weeks and already I have got a belly Santa would be jealous of lol
Your feel baby soon x
That's normal .. am now 20 weeks now and my second baby as well and i've started feeling my babies movment since week 12 .. it seems wiered for others but it did happen with me