Pregnancy: March 2008 Babies Community
The results are in.......It's a ........

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2008.

So we had my prenatal visit yesterday to determine the sex of the baby.  It's a girt!  I am so happy.  It really didn't matter what the baby's sex was because I already have a son and a daughter.  I'm just glad that every thing is going okay with her.  We've already given her a name, Chadsity Kimora.  (Her daddy's name is Chadd and my name is Kim)  Most people spell it Chasity or Chastity, but I wanted to be like her dads name so we added the d, but it's silent when pronounced.   I have pictures loaded so take a look at them when you get a chance.  

At my doctors visit, the doctor also noticed that I have Placenta Previa.  My placenta is completely covering my cervix.  Has anyone else had this?