Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community
Happy 3rd Birthdays to all the Marchies!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and give an update really. I can't believe that Phin will be 3 years old tomorrow! He is so big now and doing so well. He actually starts school next week. It is a 30 hour a week program for kids on the spectrum. I am sure he will love it, I will miss him so much though!

His 3 year check isnt until next week so I don't have current stats on him but I will post them later. I hope to see some updates trickle in. I kinda miss you all and hearing about all the little ones!
Hi I'm a year late! Gisele will be 4 soon, as for your little boy. She in preschool from 915-11:30 and she loves it, we go on her first field trip this week then I go again with my son two weeks later. She is so outgoing, not shy at all like me, she makes friends easily, she so smart everyone just loves her. She loves to sing , and she loves disney princesses. I do miss all ladies