Nudity is the best!
So Phin is on this kick where he refuses to roll or try to crawl unless he is buck naked. He doesn't grab himself or anything, I think he just likes the freedom of it all. So now he gets extended naked time every day..I think he may be a nudist.

Also does anyone else feel like they have to wrestle an octopus to change diapers?
Kele that is so freaking cute. You should write that down, and when he is dating you can tell all his girlfriends that!

Mark, too, is a squirmy bug. Everything from getting dressed, bathing (his head can't be submerged as he has tubes in his ears), changing diapers to putting him in his carseat is such a battle.He just wants to crawl everywhere.

Mark has recently discovered how awesome his little member is. He goes right for it whenever he is naked. This habit, it seems, never stops with most men. ;)
Awww... I have read somewhere that some babies prefer to learn to crawl and walk naked.  I guess it is easier for them to do those things without the distraction of clothing.  Makes sense :)  

As for the diaper changes... 110% agree.  Leighton twists and turns, kicks and slams her fists down.  I think we will be moving to the floor sooner than we know it!  haha... actually John does diaper & clothing changes on the floor anyway, but it's me who wants to get the full use out of the changing pad that we bought :)

Whitneylauren... so true about men and their "members"!  (When I was teaching 1st grade I always had a few boys who during story time, were just sooo relaxed they would find their little member.  What do you say to a 6 year old?!  haha)
Ovaz-
I can't tell you how many times I yell, "MIcah, get your hand out of your pants!" or "Quit touching your penis!" in a day, but it seems like I say it an awful lot. LOL!
hayden was playing in our bed naked - then peed! won't make that mistake again. she has been hard to change for months now - flips on the changing tab, then tucks her butt under and sits like a little rabbit. i have mastered putting diapers on from behind.
Too funny. Jack every once in a while loves crawling around naked. Sometimes I just let him go. I got burned once (pee everywhere) so we don't do that too much anymore. I do have to say though once he gets his diaper off he loves to wriggle and roll. Sometimes it can be so frustrating but most of the time I can't help but laugh and enjoy these funny moments. :)
Brock has gotten squirmy with diaper changes as well.  I usually give him the Aquaphor bottle to contain him for a while!
HHAAA LOL too funny bc I was asking myself this the other day, Are all babies this hard to change??? I mean its impossible ( I really mean impossible) to change Noah's diaper, He rolls and and kicks and gets on his hands and knees and cannot be turned on his back to save his life! I have learned LOL like Jem to put the diaper on from behind, it pretty much is the ONLY way to get a diaper on Noah.... we do let him air out and get some Nakey time and man he just loves it, he crawls all over the place

Noah has discovered his little member too LOL but he only really sees it or notices it at bath time LOL