Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community
Sleep
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies born in March 09.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sleep

Okay, so Mady WAS a wonderful sleeper.  We put her in bed at bedtime she would cry once in awhile, but ultimately fall asleep.  Now she screams and keeps getting out of bed trying to come to bed with us. Yesterday we put her back in bed for an hour only to do it again for another 1 1/2 at 3am.  Anyone experience this?  I need help, I am oooooo tired.

Hope everyone is well!!!!
Related Discussions
589762_tn?1330210735
Hi Jules!

We are experiencing the same thing with Noah.... He has been in his big boy bed for a while now and adjusted great! Recently he had been crying/screaming, getting up and plain old just wont go to bed on his own anymore.... we have have tried it all and I am still trying.... I am so tired ( I am expecting again, so extra tired now) I have just kinda let him lay down with me and then put him in his own bed when he falls asleep.  This is NOT the fix I would recomend bc I am still having a hard time getting him to go to sleep initially in his own bed... I dont really have much advice on how to make it easier, just wanted to let you know that your not alone!

Maybe try a different night time routine, bed time story? A fun game of sleeping in her Big Girl bed? Make a Tent over the bed and play with her? Lay in the room for a bit with her till she falls asleep?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...