Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
13 mths pregnant and always hungry!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

13 mths pregnant and always hungry!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this... this is great!
It's my 1st pregnancy, I'm 38 and I'm always hungry. I'm a small girl to begin with, 5'3" 118 lbs and I don't want to over do it but at the same time, my body screams when I'm hungry. I could eat 4 eggs, fruit, yogurt and 1 hr later, I'm hungry again.
Is this normal because I know it's not in my head. My stomach growls... loud .... when I'm hungry.
At 12 wks I had only gained 6 lbs and not very hungry but this past week has been crazy. I'm scared that if this continues I'll become overweight and it'll be difficult to loose the weight after I give birth.

Please reply to this and tell me your story. I'd love for someone to tell me it's all normal.