Aa
A
A
Close
13 mths pregnant and always hungry!
Hi everyone, I'm new to this... this is great!
It's my 1st pregnancy, I'm 38 and I'm always hungry. I'm a small girl to begin with, 5'3" 118 lbs and I don't want to over do it but at the same time, my body screams when I'm hungry. I could eat 4 eggs, fruit, yogurt and 1 hr later, I'm hungry again.
Is this normal because I know it's not in my head. My stomach growls... loud .... when I'm hungry.
At 12 wks I had only gained 6 lbs and not very hungry but this past week has been crazy. I'm scared that if this continues I'll become overweight and it'll be difficult to loose the weight after I give birth.

Please reply to this and tell me your story. I'd love for someone to tell me it's all normal.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
933846_tn?1353456048
You probably want to post this on the Pregnancy 35+ forum for a better answer. Maybe someone here can help but this forum is for Women that are due in October. The Pregnancy 18-24 Forum has more members with a variety of experience.

With that aside I did have moments when I was pregnant where I was hungry all the time. I just ate and really didnt worry about the weight gain. However I didnt gain as much as you mentioned.  lol I would address your concerns with your drs. Maybe you should try many small meals a day.  Good Luck!
Comment
Cancel
933846_tn?1353456048
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
13 mths pregnant and always hungry!
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community Resources