Anyone having Morning Sickness yet?
Hi Everyone,

Im 5w4d and I had naseau last night that was out of this world. When  I was pregnant with my daughter I had it forever and couldnt eat with out the help of meds.

Anyone else having morning sickness yet?
No - I'm 6w4d and am just tired.  Keep saltines handy!
Well today I feel a 10x better. I dont know what was up those past two days but I have crackers everywhere...lol In my car, my desk @ work and bedside. Thanks!
7 weeks and whatever days here.  Been sick since around July 5th (lol didn't get my positive till the 10th).  Still not entirely sure how far along I am, will find out at my U/S on the 27th.    
I've been having horrible morning sickness all day long.  I haven't eaten a real meal since Sunday.  I realize that was only 2 days ago but it feels like forever! LOL  The smell of food makes me more nauseous than normal.  Even talking about it makes me sick.  :(  
Well ladies I thought maybe that was a one time thing for me...but now it has reared its ugly head. :( I'm feeling sick all the time and i mean all the time. I havent cooked in over 2 weeks because I can't stand the smell of food. I was able to finnally cook lasagna yesterday and was gagging while cooking the meat. Sometimes I cant even talk about food. I was gaggging when my Mom was talking about Bfast.

Anyways I'm counting down the days until the end of my 1st trimester...Aug 28th :D
I forgot to mention that yesterday I had a few glasses of Dr. Oz's green drink and it helped my  naseau. Goggle it, it may work for you too.
I thought I was going to escape the worst of it... till today.  I threw up twice on the way to work.  Twice at work, and didn't even sign in... just told my boss, "I can't be here"... 4 more weeks.... that's all I have left.... uhhhh