MARCH MOMMY'S, Come out, come out, where ever you are!!
How is everyone doing??? And the babies???
Well, Logan just turned 6 months on Friday the 17th of Sept. We go for his 6m check up this week so I dont have any idea how big he is....But He is Crawling!! He is just into EVERYTHING these days. And also he has 2 of his bottom teeth in!! He is just growing so fast....I NEED it to stop!! lol
My lil Bella is also 6 months. She is just full pf energy and a very happy baby. She already has her two bottom teeth and is getting her upper ones. She is about to start crawling. I know how you feel, she is growing to fast, i want to pause time and enjoy her as a baby as much as i can!
Britton hit 6 month sept 26th. doing well. still exclusively breastfed. strting to introduce some solids. mostly oatmeal mixed with a little bit of apple sauce. and im making my own baby food!
shes 16lb 2 oz(48 percentile) and 27ins(88perc.) long! 44cm head circ(88perc.) talk with a big head! lol
no teeth yet, and shes gotten lazy, had to relearn how to roll over recently. she does get on her knees and kind of rocks, so she'll be moving in no time! she prefers standing and walking and bouncing! bouncing like crazy! lol