Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
My kid's tattoo
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My kid's tattoo

I just wanted to share this, I am so in Love with my new tattoo, that I just got done today! Originally I just had Ethan’s name ( never had a chance to add Hunter’s name before TTC for Logan) We tried to just add the two other boys names but it just didn’t go together…So we ended up covering up Ethan’s old name, and started new. The flowers are the Chinese cherry blossom, which symbol female beauty, But in the language of herbs, it symbolized love. So my thinking is I have the boy’s name under the tree kind of like meaning my Love is surrounding them. Interestingly, I read that cherry blossom is the flower of the April in China. For those would don’t know we had a miss m/c before we had Hunter and my due date would have been April 21st…

I post some pics and also hubby got one too!