Pregnancy Weight Gain
When I first found out I was pregant, I weighed 119 lbs.  My last doctor visit I went from 125 to 132. That is 7 lbs in 1 month! Since last Wed. I weighed 132, yesturday when I weighed myself, I weighed 137 lbs!!! Thats 5 lbs in 1 week.! This is my 4th child but I can not EVER REMEMBER gaining this much weight. I am just worried that I am gaining weight way to fast and I still have till March to go! Do you think this is normal
What does your doctor say about your weight gain? You'll probably be fine.
Your scale at home could be a few lbs off then the one that your Ob office..I wouldnt worry to much...
i have put on 2stone sofar gone from 9st too 11st is this normal for 21weeks pregnant?
Maybe, you should be careful! The doctors have told me that the normal weight gain per pregnancy month is 4 pounds. That's under the US standards. For example in Japan they say you should only gain 9kilos (that's around 19 pounds so its half of what they tell you in the US).
When I first got pregnant my weight was 138(I've never been this heavy before, I wanted to cry!) then it went down to 131 (morning sickness) . The month afterwards went back up to 138 and last week I weighed 141 (and this is driving me crazy, I know I should gain weight when pregnant but it just freaks me out!).
WHen you go to the doc tell hi you gained 5 lbs in one week. that might not be a bad sign of anything at all but just to be sure!
I'm sorry but how much is 2 stone?
I'm actually on the other end of the weight gain..I've only gained 2 pounds and I'm 20 weeks, so I'm worried I'm not gaining enough
i just went to the doc and gauned 8 lbs in one month! jikes! i got to stop eating!
be careful with the stretch marks! they tend to appear more if you gain weight faster
:) Too Late... This is my 4th child, those wonderful stretch marks got me the first time around! LOL  And to Cantann 12, I know how you feel. I am like a bottomless pit that can't get full... I can't wait to go to the doc, she is going to be mad!