Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
What type of BC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

What type of BC

What wondering what type of birthcontrol everyone is planning on getting? and Why?
  • iud (6 replies):
    I just had my mirena iud taken out on dec 9th. I had un...[more]
  • prenancy (1 replies):
    ive had my iud in for a year and a half. the last time i...[more]
  • IUD (1 replies):
    I just recently had my IUD removed on a Wednesday aftern...[more]
  • Can i conceive after the IUD ? (4 replies):
    H ?ello my name is Narkita, im looking for some question...[more]
  • IUD + pregnancy (2 replies):
    Just had Mirena put in June 8th. Have had slight spotti...[more]
i think i might get the IUD. it lasts 10 years and u dont have to change it every month,more convenient.
Thats what I was thinking about getting on....I'll prob get the 5y one......Because I think I **may** want one more baby. We'll see.....
yeah i think i might get the 5 year one too, dont know about having another one though but good luck to you if you do!
Thanks....Im not 100% sure if we will, I just dont feel compelet like I thought I would.....I have moved my cut off of having more babies to 30 y/o so we''ll just see how things go.
well go for it my hubby wants one more but i dont know yet, might change my mind in a couple of years!, lol
lol my hubby doesnt really want more....But I already convince him to have 2 more :) LOL
How is baby girl doing??
I would so not get an iud only cause you can still get pregnant and might have to end up having an abortion. This JUST happened to my best friend last week. She went to get an ultrasound to check out the IUD and the tech told her she was 6 weeks pregnant! they ended up giving her a depo shot to see if the baby would go by itself. So sad.
No matter what type of BC you go on there is a chance of pregnancy...I dont understand why they would give her a depo shot?? If you do because pregnant with the IUD they will try to remove it which could end up lossing the baby....sometime they will leave it in....

I was on the IUD for 7months after I had my 1st son, the only prob I have with it was that it hurt during sex.....I am going to give it another try as I dont want to have to take a pill for the rest of my life. LOL

I hope all is well with your girlfriend