Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
anyone due 20th march?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone due 20th march?

I due date is 20th march and my bday is 29th march truly amazing! i will be going for my 2nd scan next week when am10wks 6days i beleive i will see my little bean more clearly this time. i am so excited and i pray all is well with us till our precious little one joins us in march 2010.

All d best to all march mommas i think thats a cool month!
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hay! . .

i'm not due the 20th but the 25th march :D i'm 9 weeks and 6 days , i'm expecting twins thou , Congratulations ! x
Blank
905053_tn?1331327756
Wao thats awesome. congratulations to you too. wish us a stress free pregnancy!
Blank
I just had my first scan yesterday and I saw my little bean! Its so neat to be able to see the heartbeat and its little body developing. This is my first, so it was super exciting to know that the baby is definatly growing inside of me!  My original estimated due date was March 28 but the baby measured 10w5d which makes my new due date March 20th as well!  
Blank
905053_tn?1331327756
Wao thats interesting. what symptoms are u having?
Blank
1010843_tn?1264044268
well not march 20th but i am expecting on march 29th.. yeppers.
i think that i shoulldnt be due till a few days latter but who knows it may get ajusted later as i get futher along. i go to the actual dr on sept 2nd so we will see. even though i have been for blood work and due to being diabetic have been like 4 times already.. this is going to be a long pregnancy..this is my second..
congrats to you and yours.. my prayers are with all us march mommies..
Blank
Hi,

I'm due March 23rd, and that's my husband's birthday ... so cool.  Our daughter was born on Father's Day 3 years ago .. what awesome gifts eh?
Blank
I'm not having too many bad symptoms, the occasional bout of nausea but nothing too bad.  I've been really tired though, its hard to make it through the day at work without having a nap! And at night I can only sleep for about 8 hours and I'm wide awake! My tummy has just started to paunch out a bit within the last few days, but for now it looks more like I gained a few pounds than there's a baby in there lol! How bout you?
Blank
am due march 20th as well. 11 weeks 4 days today. i had fatgue, frequent urination and vomitting. was taking meds though. i've gone 3 days now with out them and have only been throwing up once jus a little bit a day. feeling a little better but always constantly out of breath!
Blank
905053_tn?1331327756
Hi ladies anyone feeling heaviness in lower abdomen? i feel that mostly in d evenings and some nausea feelings as well funny how it is cos i was never nausaeted b4 10 wks. the sore bobs have reduced a bit too. has anyone started showing yet? am a first time mom and all these are very new,exciting and at some times feel very moody how funny what the hormones does.

wishing everyone on here a healthy pregnancy till march 20th most likley.

anyone wants to know the sex or at delivery? we want to know ours,

xoxoxo
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979