Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community
anyone else aroynd 10-12 weeks and having these problems?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone else aroynd 10-12 weeks and having these problems?

A week ago I went to the ER because i have been getting very sick. I have been pregnant 5 times and this baby is the only one I have been able to carry this far, therefore I am very nervous when something seems off. I went to the ER because i have been profusely vomitting and am suffering greatly from stomache cramps and constipation. While at the ER they found out I was a little dehydrated. I was hooked up to an IV, given some zofran (also made fun of for thinking there was something wrong with me and the baby) and sent home. Since then my sickness has gotten much worse. But I do not have a steady doctor (army hospital) and there apparently are too many expecting mothers I cannot see a doctor until August 22nd. This has me worried because while I was in the ER one of the nurses tolde if i am dehydrated the baby will be too and there is a slight possibility my uterus might shrink theore dehydrated I become... So what can I do? The zofran isn't working and I'm throwing up more now than i was before... Anyone else doing this or have any advice?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank