37 weeks totally stressed
I am 37 weeks and totally fed up with my husband. He never lets me talk, always mocks me, never respects my opinion and when I try to express my feelings about it he says I do the same thing.... And just "uhhmm yay whatever" me all the time. It is really taking a toll on me. I know he is probably freaking out about the baby coming but I dont think he cares at all about how I am feeling. Advice?

I don't have any great advice for you, I'm afraid.  I can only offer you my sympathy.  Has he only been like this during the pregnancy?  If so then hopefully things will get better after.

Is there anyway you can get him to talk about how he's feeling / talk to  him about how you're feeling in a way that would be non-confrontational?

let us know how you go.  Will he be there during the birth?
Well if he started being like that since he found out u were expecting then dont stress about it. Its probably that he dont know how to express with u about his daddy feelings. He's excited but dont know hoe to let u know. U can probbly send him a text when he's at work and u let him now that instead of him stressing u out to be partof ur excitement and tryvnot to make u mad/up-set. MY HUSBAND IS HAVING THE SAME THING! I JUST LET HIM KNOW BY TEXT AND SOEMTIMES THERES TIMES I JUST VOID
HIM. Good luck:)