Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community
37 weeks totally stressed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

37 weeks totally stressed

I am 37 weeks and totally fed up with my husband. He never lets me talk, always mocks me, never respects my opinion and when I try to express my feelings about it he says I do the same thing.... And just "uhhmm yay whatever" me all the time. It is really taking a toll on me. I know he is probably freaking out about the baby coming but I dont think he cares at all about how I am feeling. Advice?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
231441_tn?1333896366
Hi,

I don't have any great advice for you, I'm afraid.  I can only offer you my sympathy.  Has he only been like this during the pregnancy?  If so then hopefully things will get better after.

Is there anyway you can get him to talk about how he's feeling / talk to  him about how you're feeling in a way that would be non-confrontational?

let us know how you go.  Will he be there during the birth?
Blank
Well if he started being like that since he found out u were expecting then dont stress about it. Its probably that he dont know how to express with u about his daddy feelings. He's excited but dont know hoe to let u know. U can probbly send him a text when he's at work and u let him now that instead of him stressing u out to be partof ur excitement and tryvnot to make u mad/up-set. MY HUSBAND IS HAVING THE SAME THING! I JUST LET HIM KNOW BY TEXT AND SOEMTIMES THERES TIMES I JUST VOID
HIM. Good luck:)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank