Is anyone else counting down the days?
Is anyone else counting down the days? I know I sure am! Iv been getting all her clothes washed and ready for her. What have you all been doing to get ready for your little one?
Oh yes, me too!  32 weeks this week and looking forward to seeing Lauren soon.

I've got her got washed.  Bought some diapers, baby wipes and baby bath.  Will pull out some clothes (previously used by her sister) for washing sometime in the next week, and see if her sister's pram is still in good enough condition to be washed and then reused.
I've got all the clothes, blankets, bedding, etc washed and ready to go! I think DH is nesting-he cleaned out the basement laundry area the other day and then his car today. He even put the car seat base in his car today! We start our birthing classes on Monday and I will be packing my bag and baby's bag within the next few weeks. REALLY getting excited! 7 weeks (crossing fingers for less!) to go!
I keep meaning to pack the hospital bag but ive been putting it off. I have 6 weeks left and also hoping for less. I'm still debating on names though. I feel like there's another name out there ill like better. Any unique ideas?? For a girl?
I only have 4 weeks to go and have everything set up in her room and everything packed as well tomorrow I pack stuff up for me to take to the hospital
i have 4 weeks to go and have everything ready ive had a fitted sheet on the cot for a few mths now so i will change that this week and also get a bassinet everything else is sorted including bag for hospital ect just need to pack food and snacks to take closer to the day
Ahhh! Packing snacks didn't even think of packing any! Your so smart I think I will do that!