Pregnancy: March 2012 Babies Community
Teething, fever, rash, extremely worried.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2012.

Hey my daughter just turned 4 months yesterday, she was born March 4. She was just at the Dr. last thursday for her 4 month shots until they told me I was to early an to come back next week the 9th. The 3rd she got a fever of 101.1 I was able to get it down in a couple hours with some infant tylnol. The 4th the family decided to go to the lake, because it was so hott and the fact that she had a fever the night before we returned home to the ac. She hasn't been eating to well or peeing. She had one full diaper early this morning, and has been pooping all day, which she never does either. I'm usually lucky to get her to poop once a day. I haven't been able to get her to finish a full bottle. I haven't called the dr. i'm just not sure. My mother-in-law and many others have mentioned she's teething or could be teething. Im just concerned that she's not finishing her bottle. I've been meaning to start giving her baby food just haven't gotten to it. Is she wanting something besides milk or is she sick. I can't think of why she wouldn't be eating. She's also been crying non-stop. ??? worried
She also seems to have a rash, some have said a heat rash and has some kinda sore on her foot i just noticed it this morning. Looks sorta like a pimple but not really like a festered bump. Im just not sure. Can I wait till the 9th or should i call dr.?