Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
34wks&milk
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

34wks&milk

I'm due march 22nd. anyone else have there boobs leaking yet.lol is this normal or could it be a sign I'm going to go in labor early?
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1907180_tn?1329454377
I don't have milk leaking yet. But according to my prenatal classes it is completely normal to have leaky boobs at this point and it can even happen earlier for some. I wouldn't worry about this at all. all is good :)
Blank
I'm due March 24 and mine have been leaking for a couple weeks, it's worse when I lay down braless but I had the same with my first.
Blank
I have been having that issue for a few weeks, its normal but irritating when it happens. Lol
Blank
Thanks ladies. with my first it didn't happen until i had her. crazy how much different it has been this time around.
Blank
It s not actualy milk your leaking, the milk doesnt get produced till a few days after birth. But what you are leaking is completly normal.
Blank
Hi all I'm due 21st March and my birthday is 24th of March lol. Yeah I've had the same thing since I was 20 weeks I think. Second pregnancy aswell :). Good luck all
Blank
1907180_tn?1329454377
I must be the only one that isn't  having  leaky breasts.
Blank
Im not either. I did my first but not with this one.
Blank
1907180_tn?1329454377
Oh good. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. Phew!!
Blank
Consider yourself lucky your not yet:) its one thing that i could of waited on.
Blank
Hey there. I started leaking.at four months.with.all.my.other.children.but with this one i am 37weeks. and don't.have anything. coming out.in.a little. worried .
Blank
Hey there. I started leaking.at four months.with.all.my.other.children.but with this one i am 37weeks. and don't.have anything. coming out.in.a little. worried .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...