Do I have to have a c section if I go pass 40 weeks?
First pregnancy was a c-sec but this time I wanted to try vaginally. My doctor checked me last week at 36 weeks and said my cervix had not come down and that I was not dilated. She also let me know that she will have to do a c section if I get to 40 weeks because she won't take that chance. All because they can't find my records from my previous ob/gyn. Afraid of another one but what will be will be. Had anyone else had multiple c sections.
It all depends on your doctor, my friend just had a successful vbac and she was overdue by a week. I on the other hand have not been allowed and having my third c section on the 21st, they say its gets easier but not from my experience. Not to scare you its just my opinion.
I already have a scar that keloid a but and that was from the sutra that didn't dissolve on its own. Very tiny piece caused me so much pain and large lumps because it got infected. I'm worried that this time the scar can be worse and the pain. I guess doctor knows best!