Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
Due March 31, anyone else??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

Due March 31, anyone else??

I am looking for a pregnancy buddy. Anyone due on or around 31?? I find out two weeks from today what we are having.
I'm due March 17 so Im a couple weeks ahead but I like pregnancy buddies lol. :)
Im due March 30th I find out what I'm having in 11 days(:
I'm due the 31st
I am due march 25th and we are having a boy.
I'm due on/around the 23rd, this is our first and we want to be surprised about the gender. Has anyone had bad reflux and heartburn this trimester? I've had such a difficult time with my sleep cycle partially due to this.
I am having a hard time with sleep. Quite a bit of insomnia, usually around 4 am. Not much heartburn, but I do take Rantidine for that, as I have stomach ulcer problems.  My obgyn says it is safe to take, and really helps.
I'm having a girl and I'm due on March 30th
I realize that I too wake up between 4 and 5 every morning. During the first trimester it was every couple of hours. I'm going to ask my doctor about the Rantadine at my next appointment. I have tried almond milk...sometimes the calcium from that will help, but it's touch and go. Thanks for the feedback!
The ranitidine is also something you can get over the counter. I get a prescription for it, because I can get it covered under my medical plan.  It cured my heartburn problem. I find I only need to take it once a day, but am allowed it take it twice.
I'm having a boy and I'm due March 30th.
I'm due march 31st and I'm having a girl. This is my second pregnancy but this time is much different. One thing that has me worried is having a VBAC.
I'm also due March 31st.
Im due on the 26th. Thats pretty close :-)