Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
First Time Parent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

First Time Parent

Well Being a mommy Has me scared to a Point I can't control. It also has me stressed. I deal with Alot of drama && I get angry really fast/: Is Anyone Going thru or went thru something similar? Advise? Cause I feel like IM the only one or that IM being a bad mother for my baby/: IM barley 24 weeks pregnant && I know the baby feels what I feel so please any advise?
I get easily upset or defensive maybe even this feeling of being overprotective more now than ever. I personally think its natural to have a heightened sense of emotions especially if you are pregnant for the first time. I don't think my husband understand fully and so there are times we get into these battles verbally.I feel just as scared being a first time mom, sometimes I get a little depressed and asked my doctor if that was normal. What I do hear from people over and over again is that your baby can sense when you are happy or mad. I am going to do my best being as calm and content through the rest of my pregnancy so that I can give my baby a fair chance in this world to be healthy and happy. Perhaps you can try meditation, yoga, go swimming, take long walks and do thing for yourself to put your mind at ease. Yesterday, I went swimming at our gym and it felt really different, a little uncomfortable, but its probably one of the best exercises you can do during this time. after I felt as if I was being a strong minded mommy to be doing something good for me and baby.