Having contractions madness
I was having contractions at 3am about 3 to 4 mins apart til about 5am they didnt get more intense so by this time my back was killing me so I layed down and they started fading. I must want to have thus baby already I'm 37 weeks and 4 days today i just want to know is this happening to anyone else?
I'm 34 weeks and have Bern getting that for 2 weeks now, can be regular for hours then just fade away, since your further I'm sure your ready and waiting for that time lol. If you want it to happen just stay active. I know its tough. Good luck
They may be braxton hicks. Drink plenty of water and rest, and that usually will alleviate them. You can have contractions without progressing into labor, which is one of the less exciting things about late pregnancy. Considering your back pain, your body may be gearing up for real labor in the next few days, so hopefully you will make some progress soon!
Braxton hicks dont suppose to hurt and I went to rhea doc on last thurs im 1 centimeter hope it comes really soon
Everyone is different when it comes to Braxton hicks. Mine sometimes hurt. I was told that was normal for some people. They just don't have a pattern to them and they don't intensify and eventually stop.
Thanks your guys for your commens
I get alot of regular contractions at night, that seem to be around 5 mins apart but my rule is, that if I lay down and I can fall alseep then it must be ok.
2 nights ago I was ack in hospital. Contractions were 3-4 mins apart. I thought for sure baby was coming early, but it ended ÿou being false labour. They called in the obgyn and when they did an exam my cervix was closed. I am kinda relieved cause it is still too early, I am only 35 weeks. But, I am so ready for him to be here!