Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
Vent a lil'

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

Vent a lil'

Iammmm 33w4d or so-&iam SO uncomfortable!!!! iToss n turn at night, getting up to pee is much more frequent. My son kicks or punches my ribs! Ah! My nipples hurt occasionally! If iDont eat what iCrave, then iGet a huge headache! iLove my son but iWish he was fully baked already lol!
I'm right there with you, 33wks on Friday & geez I'm ready for this baby to come out!, just keep your head up & keep yourself occupied makes time go by faster:) congrats & goodluck with ur lil one.
Im 35 weeks and ready to be done too. Its starting to get uncomfortable if I walk too long also....The end drags on too long!
Well my sons growth is a week ahead  so iMay be induced at 37weeks:)!
Good luck! Hopefully your baby comes soon!
I am 33 weeks tomorrow and I agree with you girls, i am so ready for our son to be here and out! I find night time the worst, he is most active and insomnia keeps me awake, if he doesn't.
Sleep is definitely a challenge and it won't get any better for us from here! Sigh....
I definitely can't sleep because of horrible heartburn, reflux, having to pee more often, not finding a comfortable position to sleep in, etc..  I have to prop myself up with 4 pillows and somehow I still manage to slide down and roll onto my belly. Eventhough the kicks and jabs keep me up, I want to remember every moment of it. This is my first and I never want to forget the joys it brings to both me and my husband when we see and feel the movements. Of course we look forward to meeting baby. I guess there's a lot of anxiety that comes with it too.
My feelings exactly!