am i feeling my baby move
I keep feeling little pops or pinches in the right area. Also I feel "waves" from time to time. I'm 18 weeks with my first.
I am having similar feelings. The waves I feel kinda feel itchy from the inside. Kinda hard to explain, itisa strange feeling.
I would say yes to both of you. I feel sometimes like a finger is glazing my stomach so lightly that I feel a tickle and I have to itch my belly. Waves, pintches, etc...all different ways of feeling "guickening".
I just wish that mine would be consistant.
Loric23 that is a good description.  Sounds like what I am feeling.  It has only happened a few times so far. And only when I ave goes to bed or the night and usually within mins of laying down. It lasts for about 10-15 mins, then it stops.
I guess soon enough we will all start to feel our babies more.
Would you say you can go a few days without feeling it or have you gone a few days without feeling it once you noticed it the first time? I felt that feeling more last week and not so much this week and of course I am focused on that now all the time. I just cant shake my anxiety. I read everywhere that its totally normal and even my HR dc said its nothing to be alarmed about.  As of last tuesday she was moving around and perfect.
I guess I need to hear from you ladies that I have been talking with from the beggining if any of you have had the guickening feeling and it fade somewhat at this stage. I am 17 1/2 weeks.
Remember i have high anxiety, positive feedback is appreiciated..lol
Lori I wish I had an answer for you. This is all so new to me, so I really don't know. I am 16 weeks and I felt movement a few times last week, but not everyday. Now I am starting to feel movement when I go to lay down or after I have eaten. I am pretty sure it is baby, but not 100% sure.
I too am very nervous about everything. I am so scared that baby's heart will stop. I had two miscarriages in a row, and no living children. This is the farthest I have ever been in pregnancy, so this is all new territory for me.
I think that if your HR dc is not concerned, then you shouldn't be. They are the experts and know about these things and what is normal.
I know it is easier said than done, but try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Worrying doesn't help baby.
I am 19weeks almost 20 but still didnt feel my baby move
Definitely feeling him nowt
I saw obgyn today and she confirmed that what I am feeling is baby. How exciting. I am 17 weeks. She says I am lucky that I can feel baby so soon. Most people don't start feeling baby till 20-22 weeks.
Thats awesome, seeing how you said what I decribed was what you have been feeling then I would say that what I was feeling is my baby as well, but I dont feel that kind of movement anymore. Everything is great cause I just had sono yesteray, but she must have moved position.
I went 3 days with feeling nothing, and now I feel baby again. Obgyn says that is okay this early in pregnancy. You can go several days not feeling anything and baby is okay, just in a different spot.
Hi Ladies. I have felt the baby move just a few times. and it was when I was laying on the floor on my back. Maybe he didn't like it? I'm 19 weeks today.
I'm 19 weeks and for the most part I only feel baby move when I'm lying down.  I've read that babies move more often when your relaxed
I was just getting ready to post about this. I feel movement but not everyday. With my first child I felt him moving at 16 wks and it was often. So I was thinking this kid is lazy but I know every pregnancy is different. I can't wait until I can feel my baby move more.  I'm only 17 wks so I'm also waiting to find out what I'm having. Sooooo anxious!