bbaby shower
Ok I'm due March 5 so when would be a great time to throw a baby shower?
Late January or early February that will give you plenty of time to still get what you need
I am going to wait till after baby is born, so everyone will get a chance to meet baby and hold him.
Im due March 23, 2013 and im having my baby shower in mid February.
Im.due march 2 and having mine january 12
Due march 13 and my baby shower is being planned for late January
I'm due 3/6/12
And my fam US planning a surprise babyshower... I hope its not in Dec.
I'm due March 23rd and would like to have a baby shower with friends and family after the baby is born. This is due to cultural traditions as we have a ceremony anyways after as well as wanting people who are close to me to see/hold the baby. That large bottle of hand sanitzer will be their first stop before holding baby. :)  For work, I am having a celebration before  but due to cultural superstitions/traditions will not accept gifts ahead of time. I will however be registered ahead of time, but will either have the store hold the items or have it sent to my parents who live close by. Also important to register ahead of time because for some items it takes many weeks sometimes even into months if there's a backorder and they need to re order the item. This is what Buy Buy Baby a store on the east coast said about cribs or bigger items that are popular/in high demand.
I am 22 weeks pregnant and my expected due date is 3/30/2013. I am wanting to have mine mid February.Congratulations on your little bundle.
advice and how to books recommend having a baby shower at approx. 30 wks. I'm having mine about 31 wks
Having the shower in February sounds like a good plan as you never know if you might need to be on bed rest in the few weeks ahead of delivery. Hopefully none of us will have to!

Where are you all registering?  Trying to figure out where to go that has the best return policies.

I never knew this until a few days ago, but many stores do price matching for the same item that you might find cheaper in another store or online.
I'm due march 12th & my baby shower is feb 10th (supposed to be a surprise lol)