fast heartbeat = A GIRL ??
i just went for an ultrasound at 13 weeks and the heartbeat was arouns 170 i think , and everyone i know with fast heartbeat are having girls, anyone with fast heartbeat know that they are having a boy ? or had a boy with a fast heartbeat?

im asking cause i already have 2 girls and soooo hoping for the boy!!!!

thank you for helping
i think the fast heartbeat myth is for later in pregnancy, late second and third trimester. i heard if you're over 150 its a girl. not sure if its accurate since it depends on what the baby is doing. if its sleeping it will be low, if its active it will rise.
At 11 weeks my babys hwartbeat was 179, just found out today at 15 weeks 2 days that im having a little prince:)
Firstly this is not actually proven.secondly i'm pretty sure this is only for very EARLY in the pregnancy (less than 10 Weeks)
I went to the OB when I was 13 weeks, and the BBM was at 148. I asked if the myht was true for a girl or boy. The higher the hearthbeat it is a girl? She said no. It depends on the sugar intake and caffeine intake. If you drink chocolate milk and have a coffee, it will beat a lot faster and if baby is wiggling arround in there, then you will find the heartbeat more elevated than if just resting.
I went for a fetal echocardiogram at 20 weeks (now I'm at 24 weeks) to check the development of the babys heart as my mom has a heart condition called Hypotrophic Cardio Myopathy. Since its a genetic condition, we were advised to make this appointment. I wonder if its recommended for others even without family history of a specific condition. I personally would want to check the development of my baby's heart regardless. Yeah hearing the heartbeat as absolutely amazing as it is makes you nervous because it sounds sooo rapid. In the beginning our babys bpm was 160 then went down to 140 at our following OB visit. They said that was normal...I am hoping that it is. Since Sept/Oct have you all noticed the same thing?
my baby had a fast heart beat and i thought it was a girl aswell but i am having a boy !!
Mine was 170, 165 at most appointments, and I am having a boy. A fast heart beat being a girl must be an old wives tale.