forced into a c-section
I feel like I am being forced onto a c section. I have 2 children that are 9 months apart( 2nd daughter came at 29 weeks). My first daughter I had natural with no complications and unfortunately my second came early and was still in breech position and had to be removed by c section but my body was already going with the floe for labor. Now I am 35 weeks and my Dr absolutely wont consider a natural labor....because I had a c section before...and I really feel forced into this. With 2 four year Olds at home I cannot be out of commission for 3 weeks...and nobody will consider that....I don't know what to do. Who will care for my older children while I can't even move :( I need advice on how to deal with this :(
Im really sorry that your not havinguch choice but the dr must do what is best for you and your unborn child. Is there not any family members who could help? I hope your recovery process is a quick one so you can get back on your feet asap
I wonder what your drs reason is or forcing the csection? I know that some women can go on to have natural births after having a csection as long as the csections aren't too close together and how the cut was done during the csection. Is there maybe something they aren't telling ÿou that has them concerned?
Maybe get a second opinion.
Find a new doc he is doing it bc he don't wanna deal with the vbac and the extra work bc I HD a section 18 n I changed docs bc I felt forced into my first one And my new doc is on board with my natural birth
So I say def get a second opinion bc mines are 18 months apart
I talked to other obs and they said some drs just want more money....idk they also said go to another hospital and they should allow me to St least attempt a natursl birth ...idk I am confused because I have no other health issues that would make me high risk other than that I had a csection 4 years ago...
I know that with any vbac, regardless of how healthy you are, they have to have a the OR prepped for a csection and have the staff on stand by which costs more money. That could be why he won't let you. I would definitely get a second opinion and go to the other hospital.