inducing
So my dr. Ask me if i ever thought of being induced ill be 39 wks next week. just wondering if anyone has ever had it done and how it went i don't know about complications that could happen?  I'm definitely intrested tho (I'm miserable ), but want my bby to be safe?'
I'm nearly 41 weeks.  Being induced Sunday as I have with 2 of my other children.  Let me first say this - Don't do it unless theres a real reason for it.  And I mean it.  I've heard women say the pain is worse, the recovery is worse, the labor is longer, etc.  It's really all I know honestly, and it's my only option anymore.  At 42 weeks with my daughter I was still ready to hold out but my doctor opted to take my daughter and she had a lot of complications due to inhaling her own feces.  That is 1/2 the reason I will be induced Sunday at 41 weeks exactly.  People might think it's fun because you have an idea when baby is comming, and you know your leaving with baby.  But the difficulty and the process isn't fun at all.  They shove cervadil inside your cervix and then you wait.  And wait.  And then they might start you on IV meds hours later (like Pitocin).  Then the contractions come and hopefully your dialation process goes quick otherwise welcome to the fun process of being hungry, crabby, uncomfortable, and stuck.  There are perks to it, but it's never been worth it for me.  At 38 weeks I started doing everything I could to try and get my labor to happen on its own.  It's a fact:  Baby will come when baby is ready.  Intervene when nessecary but don't be selfish.  Due dates are not 100% accurate unfortunately.  This is just my opinion though :)
Today I'm 39 weeks ima asked to get induced .. So ready for my baby girl to be out :) I did it with my last daughter & from start to finish It was 4hours! ")