Pregnancy: March 2013 Babies Community
pain down below

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2013.

pain down below

Anyone else feel a pain in the vaginal area (cervix??) I've been feeing  for a while now, it hurts when I lift one leg up and uncomfortable to walk sometimes..doctor days its normal but I don't believe it..anyone have this?
Yes, I was told it was round ligament pain. It comes and goes.
I have alot of pressure down there and its hurts when she kicks me, its like a foot is is coming out. But its normal.
Yeah that's what I was told as well that its normal-your ligaments are stretching as baby is growing. From walking on a treadmill to adjusting my position while I am laying on the couch...boy do I feel the pain!
Its normal im on my sekond bby.....at my first pregnancy i had fallen then felt the pain down there but as i gave labor it went away....now on my sekind child and 29 wks pain is back n walk crippled or find it hard to toss n bed cuz it hurts but dont worry.itl go away as soon as.you have baby
I feel the same pain and now I'm starting feel nauseous all over again. At 27 weeks I thought nausea was behind me. It is so hard to turn over in the bed and even more hard to ride in the cat for long periods of time. So ready for March cause I can't even get sleep with all this pain.
I have had that pain for almost entire pregnancy. This is my third baby and first time I experienced it
I Am due march 12 and am experiencing the same pain down there and also in my left groin. Makes it very painful to turn over and difficult to sleep!
I'm due March 14 th and I literally went to the emergency room regarding this pelvic pain. I thought she was gonna come out. Since I'm on watch for preterm labor I was a little alarmed but the doctor told me the same thing....its my bones loosing and that my nerves are getting bumped by a big baby head lol ....and TGE pain ain't getting no better :( but I'm almost done :) thankfully
I find it so hard to get comfortable and sleep. I can't wait for baby to be here. The next 4-6 weeks are gonna be tough. But I guess we have no choice but to tough it out and do the best that we can.....
Thanks for the tips everyone! I still feel the pain and it comes and goes but now I'm just dealing with it! Can't wait for march!