weight
This is my first pregnancy. My doctor is telling me i am not gaining enough weight. I am around the same weight as when I found out I was pregnant. But I am eating all the time and my stomach is getting bigger. Anyone else have this happening?
If baby is measuring correctly then your dr should not feel worried about your weight at this point. I have only gained 6-7 pounds so far myself and those 6 pounds only came on in the last 2 months. I am 18 1/2 weeks.
Also if you are having or had morning sickness, what you are eating and throwing up could be balacing each other. Consider yourself one of  the lucky ones.
I am the same as Lorimc23. I am 17 weeks and I have only gained 4 lbs since the beginning and that was only in the last 2 weeks or so. My obgyn is not the least bit concerned. Baby is growing well.
Hi there, were you overweight to begin with? this is my 5th pregnancy and i have gained only 2lbs, and i am 29 weeks. But i am overweight to begin with and its sometimes normal for overweight woman to not gain a lot. But id recommend keeping track of calories and eating at least 1900 calories a day. If not overweight, you should gain about 25lbs.
Yes mee too... Don't worry as long as you are eating healthy and not vomiting , you are okay.
I'm 24 weeks and have gained 3 lbs. My dr doesn't seem concerned because everything is going great for my first pregnancy. I have my monthly check up today and I know I've put a few more pounds on by now. Are you tall? My OB told me with my height, 5'10, I wouldn't gain a lot of weight or get really big. Don't worry just relax, and everything will be fine.